- U.S. Patent Application Preparation and Prosecution: Chiacchio IP, LLC has prepared provisional and non-provisional U.S. patent applications (and associated Responses to Office Actions) relating to a wide array of technologies, including portable LED lighting systems; systems for training an individual to operate a trailer using simulation; improved anchors for use on watercrafts; machine learning visualization platforms; sanitizing devices; and pelvic re-training/rehabilitation systems.
- U.S. Trademark Applications and Responses to Office Actions: Chiacchio IP, LLC has prepared U.S. trademark applications and Responses to Office Actions for many trademarks. Such marks have included, among others, WANDUR, SOLVED, A TO Z PAINT SUPPLY, and PIPES & STRIPES.
- Patent Landscape Analyses: Chiacchio IP, LLC has prepared patent landscape analyses identifying all U.S. and foreign patents pertinent to specific products and technologies, including, for example, certain pharmaceutical and cable spooling technologies.
- M&A Due Diligence: Chiacchio IP, LLC has conducted investigations and analyses into the intellectual property relevant to specific products marketed and sold by businesses in advance of clients' potential acquisition of that business. Such due diligence investigations have been conducted for clients operating within, for example, the medical device industry.
- U.S. Copyright Registrations: Chiacchio IP, LLC, has secured many U.S. copyright registrations for clients, including, for example, registrations regarding a series of literary works relating to culinary techniques and for works of visual art (for application to clothing).
- Licensing Agreements: Chiacchio IP, LLC has drafted, and provided legal advice concerning, many licensing agreements involving intellectual property rights, including copyright licenses for literary works, trademark licenses, rights to market and sell products falling within the scope of a patent, and licenses under a patent to use and further develop certain technology. The licensing agreements involved have related to a wide range of industries, including consumer products, software development, professional writing services, and apparel.
- Procuring Necessary Licenses of IP: Chiacchio IP, LLC, on behalf of the Firm's clients, deals extensively with music publishers to obtain synchronization rights for clients; and with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers) and BMI (Broadcast Music Inc.) to obtain licenses to public performance rights.